Monday, January 6, 2014

Well, Gee, it's been a while since you've seen me….guess what!

Hey there.

It has been a LONG time since I've done any updating on this blog.  Boy has the gluten free world changed a bunch since I was last here!  I cannot believe the size of the GF sections in some grocery stores, now.  How amazing is that.

Well, as of January 1st, I am gluten-free again, so I hope to be posting more.  I have begun to feel pretty poorly again, and even my doctor said gluten-free, even if I'm not Celiac, is a good idea.  So here I am.

I'm probably going to start out with some GF product reviews of things that I've been doing.  I'm just getting back into the lifestyle, so I'm not sure recipes are good thing to start out with yet.

Be on the lookout for reviews on a few of the things I've discovered since being back.

:)

No comments: